Skip to content
- The North Face, Wrangler, Lacoste and Adidas on a successful raid in the city of Santiago, which involved the seizure of a large number of counterfeited products bearing those trademarks.
- An important company of the snacks industry on the protection and enforcement of its intellectual and industrial property assets.
- An important national soccer club on the retrieval and protection of its trademarks and domain names.
- Multinational companies with presence in the technology, media, communications and clothing industries on the enforcement of their intellectual and industrial property rights by exercising criminal actions against counterfeiters.
- Multinational companies requiring strategic assessment in the preparation, coordination and execution of border measures to protect their local industrial and intellectual property assets.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of the Degree in Industrial Property Management, Invention Patents and Plant Varieties, Universidad de Chile (since 2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Telecommunications Law, Universidad de Chile (2011-2014).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Degree in Criminal Procedure Law, Universidad Católica (2018).