Skip to content
- Cencosud on its defense regarding a lawsuit submitted by the National Economic Prosecutor (FNE) for alleged collusion in fixing the resale price of chicken in the grocery store market and regarding a lawsuit submitted by Conadecus for alleged breach of conditions, as well as several investigations carried out by the FNE.
- Masisa and Masisa Componentes on their defense against a lawsuit filed by Silcosil, a competitor of Masisa, before the Antitrust Court.
- ENAP, a state-owned company, on several consultation procedures before the Antitrust Court regarding the structure of the gas market, as well as investigations carried out by the FNE.
- CDEC-SIC on several matters including its defense against an injunction procedure before the Antitrust Court filed by Celeo Redes Chile; on the evaluation of CDEC-SIC’s technical procedures; on a defense against an appeal filed before the Court of Appeal, by Coronel inhabitants; and on antitrust compliance issues.
- WOM on all corporate, regulatory and antitrust aspects related to its mobile telephone operations in Chile, as well as on a procedure regarding general instructions before the Antitrust Court and the Supreme Court.
- Mitsui O.S.K. Lines on a defense against a lawsuit for alleged collusion, submitted by the FNE against several car shipping companies.
- A food company on a claim against JUNAEB for breach of a public contract for approx. USD6 million.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Legal Analyst, Thomson Reuters (since 2012).
- Member of Carey's Energy and Natural Resources Group, Fall Internship Programme (2013).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2012-2013).
- Research Assistant, Centro de Regulación y Competencia (RegCom), Universidad de Chile (2011-2012).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- LL.M., King's College London (King’s International Scholarship) (2019).
- Master in Public Affairs, Sciences Po, (Becas Chile Scholarship) (2020).