Member of Carey´s Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group. He specializes in Life Sciences and regulatory matters, including advising companies in intellectual property issues related to the pharmaceutical industry, advice regarding pharmaceutical, cosmetics and medical devices regulatory matters, regulation regarding medical professions, commercialization and advertisement of pharmaceutical products, cosmetics and medical devices, data privacy and data protection, sanitary litigation, biddings, public and private procurement, representation of clients in administrative procedures and judicial and administrative litigation arising thereof. Additionally, his general practice includes advising in intellectual and industrial property matters and litigation, licenses, distribution and franchise agreements, among other matters.
- Law, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Graduate program in Pharmaceutical Products, Biological Products and Cosmetics Regulatory Affairs, Faculty of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universidad de Chile (2013).
Activities and Memberships
Clerk, Carey’s Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group (2009 – 2010).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- An important pharmaceutical company defending information access (trade secret) requested before the Sanitary Authority before the Council for Transparency.
- Christus Health in the acquisition of a percentage of the UC Health Network.
- An important pharmaceutical company before the Antitrust Court and before the Ordinary Court, for alleged acts of unfair competition and sham litigation.
- An important pharmaceutical company defending the category of its products before the Public Health Institute (ISP) for the recognition of such products as reference products in the bioequivalence system in Chile and judicial representation for the annulment of the correspondent administrative sanctions.