Member of Carey’s Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group. His practice is focused mainly on the assessment and litigation in Intellectual and Industrial Property, specializing on trademarks, patents, and domain names.
Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
Degree in Intellectual Property, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012).
LL.M., specialization in Entertainment, Media and Intellectual Property, University of California (Los Angeles) (2015).
Co-editor, Patent Guidelines and the Intellectual Property Compilation, National Institute of Industrial Property (INAPI)(2014).
Speaker, I International Forum of Intellectual Property, Ecuadorian Institute of Intellectual Property (IEPI), Ecuador (2013).
Activities and Memberships
- Lawyer, Legal Affairs Department, National Institute of Industrial Property (INAPI) (2012-2015).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Trademark Clinic, United States Patent and Trademark Office (2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2008-2009).
Spanish and English.