Member of Carey’s Real Estate / Construction and Engineering Group. He advises domestic and foreign clients on real estate development projects, including land use and building permits matters, title reviews, sale-purchase agreements, leases, and other civil practice matters, also in construction, engineering and administration of projects and related legal issues. Pre-viously, he was a member of the Corporate/Telecom Group.
- Law, Universidad de Los Andes.
- Degree in Real Estate Law, Universidad de Los Andes (2011).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- A Spanish energy company on the financing of the construction of a energy solar project in the north of Chile.
- A telecommunications company on the purchase of 100 telecommunications towers.
- Different real estate companies in the development of housing, offices and commercial projects.