Member of Carey’s Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Her practice focuses on corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and anticorruption.
- Law, Universidad de Chile (graduated with distinction).
- LL.M. in Corporate Law, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE Graduate Entrance Scholarship Merit Award) (2008).
- Degree in Mining Law, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University (2014).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Anti-Corruption Regulation, Getting the Deal Through (2011, 2012 and 2013).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of International Joint Ventures: A Guide for US Lawyers, American Bar Association (2013).
Activities and Memberships
- Visiting Attorney, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin, Toronto, Canada (2016).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Air Products in the acquisition of Inversiones y Desarrollos, the remaining major investor in the Chilean company Indura, a leading gas company in Chile, second in South America (excluding Brazil), gaining more than 97% stake in the company.
- Air Products and Chemicals, a U.S. publicly-traded company in the atmospheric and specialty gases industry, in the acquisition of an aggregate of 66% of the stake in Indura, the largest independent industrial gas company in Latin America, for USD884 million; and in the related financing of USD778 million.
- Inerco, a Spanish company in the engineering, technology and environmental services industry, in the acquisition of an aggregate 70% of the stake in the Chilean company IAL Ambiental.
- INC Research, a global clinical research organization, in the acquisition of the Chilean company MDS Pharma, and in the merger with Kendle Chile as part of an international acquisition plan.
Continues in the next page...