Member of Carey’s Labor / Immigration Group. Her practice areas are labor, contractual and corporate matters.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Master in Labor Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2015).
- Degree in International Assignments and Labor Mobility, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2013).
- Human Rights course, Stanford University (2012).
- Employee Benefit Plan course, UC Berkeley Extension, California (2012).
- Degree in Labor Law, Universidad de Los Andes (2011).
- Torts Seminar, Salamanca University, Spain (2009).
- Degree in Family Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2007).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- National and multinational companies with their employment matters, such as hiring and termination of employees, HR company policies, subcontracting and outsourcing, employment matters in M&A, internal investigations, labor auditing and expatriates.
- A US based health conglomerate in a labor due diligence in connection with an alliance and M&A deal with a local major hospital and health care network.
- A German maritime shipping company in an M&A transaction with a Chilean maritime company to jointly become one of the largest shipping companies in the world. The advice included labor due diligence process, employee transfer and retention scheme for key employees.