Member of Carey’s Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Her practice focuses on corporate and commercial law and international trade.
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Exchange student, Université Panthéon-Assas Paris II, Faculté de Droit, Paris, France (2006).
- LL.M., Columbia University (2012).
Activities and Memberships
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2012).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2004-2010).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish, English and French.
Recent Representative Experience
- A foreign automotive company in the acquisition of Chilean companies owning the sale and distribution chain of imported vehicles and trucks in Chile.
- Several international clients in the sale of its assets related to several lines of business in Chile.
- A local insurance company in several regulation and corporate matters.
- A pension funds administrator in the merger process with its parent company.