Member of Carey’s Antitrust and Regulated Markets, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Public Law Group. Her main practice areas include antitrust, litigation, regulation, public law, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Exchange Student, University of Sussex, United Kingdom (2012).
- Degree in Economic Sanctions Law, Universidad de los Andes (2015).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Merger Control, Getting The Deal Through (2016).
- Co-author of “Indigenous people participation: Case law about article 6 of the ILO Convention 169”, Ideas & Propuestas 2012-2013, Fundación Jaime Guzmán, Santiago, Chile (2012).
Activities and Memberships
- Teaching Assistant of Public International Law, Universidad Católica (2011).
- Teaching Assistant of European Union Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2014).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Electrolux in an investigation of the National Economic Prosecutor regarding the acquisition of General Electric Appliances and a minority shareholding in Mabe.
- TrackGroup before Gendarmeria de Chile in several administrative procedures in order to prevent fines in the context of the telematic monitoring of convicts contract, and in the execution and daily business of the contract.
- MasterCard International in the advice regarding the responses to several questionnaires and legal doubts related to its business.