Member of Carey’s Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group. Her practice is focused on technology contracting, negotiation and legal advice on licensing, implementation and maintenance projects, software and web development agreements, electronic commerce, personal data policies, distribution agreements and, generally, legal advice related to intellectual property rights and new technologies and intellectual and industrial property infringements.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Minor in Economic-Corporate Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2011).
- Intangible Assets Protection Course, Intellectual Property Degree, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012).
- Master of Commercial Law, University of Melbourne (candidate).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Christus Health in the acquisition of hospitals and health care facilities in Chile.
- BancoEstado Corredores de Seguros in the negotiation and drafting of license and implementation agreement of a new software core of insurance business.
- Infor in trial about intellectual property infringement based on the non authorized used of software.
- VTR GlobalCom in general intellectual property counseling and drafting of master agreement for the negotiation with content providers of pay-television.