Member of Carey’s Corporate/Telecom Group. His main practice areas include telecommunications and media law, mergers and acquisitions, financing operations, direct sale matters and assessment in general corporate and commercial matters. Currently he is working as a foreign associate at Holland & Knight LLP, Miami.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Exchange student, The University of Technology, Sydney, Australia.
- LL.M., University of Chicago (2016).
- Co-author of the article Amendments to Telecommunications Law in Chile, Chilean Legal Report, British Chamber of Commerce (2011).
- Co-author of the article The New Telecoms Antenna Law, Chilean Legal Report, British Chamber of Commerce (2012).
Activities and Memberships
Teaching Assistant, Business Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010-2014).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- British Telecom in legal and regulatory matters related to the telecom services provided in Chile.
- Nextel Chile in corporate matters and others related to telecom technical regulations.
- Motorola Solutions Chile in corporate matters and others connected to the implementation and integration of new telecom products and services in the Chilean market.
- Aegis Media Americas in the acquisition of Agency Triangulo Publicitario.
- Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the acquisition of the majority participation of the controlling company of Orbital Corredores de Seguros.
- Several direct sale multinational companies in the development of their business in Chile.