Member of Carey´s Litigation Group. His practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation, arbitration (domestic and international) and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Law, Universidad Diego Portales (ranked first in his class).
- Exchange student, Universidad de Salamanca (Spain) (2011).
Activities and Memberships
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Diego Portales (since 2012).
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Chilean Institute of Procedural Law.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- A Japanese multinational before the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), in a lawsuit for breach of contract against a former Chilean distributor.
- SecureAlert before the Chilean Public Procurement Court challenging the public tender for the award of a USD70 million contract.
- A water utility company in an arbitration against a state concession, demanding recognition and reimbursement of USD3.2 million (UF 60,000) in investments made for the benefit of the concession.
- A foreign investment fund in a claim for USD2 million in liquidated damages.
- Several companies in construction litigation and claims, related to projects of diverse kind.
- Several companies in unfair competition lawsuits before ordinary courts.