Member of Carey’s Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions / Capital Markets Group. His practice focuses on corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and general practice.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Luis Gutiérrez Alliende Award to the best student in Commercial Law; Matrícula de Honor Award 2004).
- Exchange student, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia (2007).
- Outstanding Internship Award, Judicial Assistance Corporation.
Activities and Memberships
- Teaching assistant of Business Financing and Capital Markets, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Teaching assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Graña y Montero in the acquisition of the Chilean construction company Ingeniería y Construcción Vial y Vives, a Chilean construction company.
- Zurich Financial Services, Switzerland’s largest insurer, in the acquisition of 51% of Compañías de Seguros de Vida y Generales of Santander.
- K2 Corredores de Bolsa in its sale to the Spanish group Renta 4, in the area related to capital markets and investment services.
- Goldman Sachs in the registration of a local bond in Chilean Pesos (Huaso Bond) for USD1,000 million.