Member of the Natural Resources and Environmental Group, and coordinator in Shanghai of Carey´s China Desk. His professional practice focuses on natural resources, corporate law and commercial law, with a special focus on assisting Asian companies in Chile.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Chinese, Nanjing University (Universidad Católica de Chile scholarship) (2009-2010).
- Chinese, Beijing Language and Culture University (Hanban scholarship) (2013).
- Author of several legal publications regarding Chinese Outward Direct Investment (ODI) in Chile.
- Author of thesis “Chinese FDI in Latin America: the Chilean Case” (ABIF award) (2011).
Activities and Memberships
- 1st place, The 10th Chinese Bridge Chinese proficiency competition (Chile)(2011).
- Foreign internship, Grandall Law Firm (Beijing) (2013).
- Foreign associate, Dacheng Law Offices (2014).
Spanish, English and Mandarin Chinese.
Recent Representative Experience
- Teck Carmen de Andacollo, a Chilean subsidiary of Teck Resources, in the execution of a Long Term Offtake Agreement and a Streaming Agreement with different subsidiaries of Royal Gold.
- A wind farm in Chile in the negotiation with a Chinese company for the development of a project of 184.8MW.
- A high-tech company in the protection of its IPR and entry to the Chinese market.
- A Chinese construction company in its setting up process in Chile.