Member of Carey’s Energy Group. His professional practice is focused on the assistance for the development of all kind of energy and natural resources projects, mining, water law, and corporate and commercial areas.
Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
Activities and Memberships
- Law Clerk of Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Group, Carey (2011-2012).
- Teaching Assistant, Water Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012).
- Teaching Assistant, Roman Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010).
Spanish, English and German.
Recent Representative Experience
- Several solar, wind, and hydropower energy companies in the negotiations of the agreements related with the development of their projects in Chile.
- Thiess PTY in the negotiation and execution of pre-stripping service agreement to supply Project Encuentro, owned by AMSA.