Member of Carey’s Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Her practice focuses on representing Chilean and foreign clients in various kinds of mergers and acquisitions transactions, including tender offers, private equity and asset acquisitions, joint ventures, securities regulation and corporate governance.
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Outstanding Internship Award, Judicial Assistance Corporation.
Activities and Memberships
Teaching Assistant of International Commercial Law, Universidad de Chile (2009).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Electrolux in the acquisition of the Chilean companies CTI Compañía Tecno Industrial and Somela, through tender offer procedures.
- Codelco in a loan facility agreement signed with Mitsui & Co. for the acquisition of shares in Anglo American Sur.
- Christus Health in its incorporation as a partner of Red de Salud UC.
- Several local and foreign companies in the registration in the Chilean Securities and Exchange Commission (SVS).
- Several local and foreign publicly traded companies in general corporate matters.
- Several investment funds in their structure and organization.
- Several foreign publicly traded companies and closed corporations in corporate governance matters.