Member of Carey’s Labor and Immigration Practice Group. His practice is focused on providing legal advice mainly to employers, in labor related areas including employment, unions, collective bargaining, social security, as well as labor litigation.
- Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Diploma in Labor and Social Security Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2008).
- Master in Labor Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2012).
Activities and Memberships
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Assistant Professor, Public International Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2003).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- A cement and aggregates company in collective bargaining, union related matters, employment and labor litigation.
- A retail company in nationwide defense before Labor Courts.
- A health insurance company in collective bargaining, union related matters, and labor litigation on significant cases.
- A pension fund administrator in collective bargaining and labor litigation on significant cases.
- A news media company regarding the application of collective contracts and litigation on occupational accidents trials.
- An international cosmetics company in hiring and in the termination of employees, and defining the structure of its human resources policies.
- A transportation company in union relates issues, employment, representation before the Labor Board, and labor litigation.
- Several companies in their employment matters, such as hiring and in the termination of employees, subcontracting and outsourcing, internal investigations, and labor auditing.