Member of Carey’s Litigation / Criminal Group. Her practice focuses on all areas of criminal law, especially in complex litigation in white collar crimes, anti-corruption, money laundering, fraud, robs and industrial and intellectual property crimes.
- Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
- Degree in Criminal Procedure and Litigation Reform, Universidad Alberto Hurtado (2011).
- Degree in Economic Criminal Law and Criminal Liability of the companies, Universidad de Talca (2014).
Activities and Memberships
- Professor of Procedural Law, Universidad Alberto Hurtado (2016).
- Research Assistant in Civil Procedure, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2007 – 2008).
- Teaching Assistant of Law and Society in Criminal Matters, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2005).
- Coordination Assistant of the Jurisprudence Magazine, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2003 – 2004).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Several leading money transportation companies before the Public Prosecutor’s Office and Criminal Courts regarding criminal investigations of armed robbery cases involving large money sums.
- Several national and multinational companies in the defense of the company regarding investigated crimes of corruption in relation with criminal liability of legal entities.
- A multinational education group in its defense before the Public Prosecutor’s Office regarding bribery, money laundering, incompatible negotiation, tax offenses, among others investigated crimes.
- Several multinational companies before the Public Prosecutor’s Office and Criminal Courts regarding investigated crimes of fraud against the company committed by its own employees or third parties.
- Several multinational companies before different Public Prosecutor’s Offices in Chile and Criminal Courts regarding criminal investigations that infringe the Chilean Industrial Property Act.