Counsel of Carey’s Environmental Group. He concentrates his practice in environmental law, indigenous regulations and regulatory matters in general by advising in project development and environmental assessment, legal opinions, environmental audits, litigation, amongst others.
Awards and Recognitions
Recognized as Leading Individual in Environment, Chambers Latin America.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Master of International Service, American University (Beca Presidente de la República) (2005).
- Academy of Political and Strategic Studies (Best Graduate) (2003).
Author of “Normative treatment of the Indigenous populations in the New Environmental Impact System Regulations: Succinct Overview”, Present Issues: Certificate on Environment and Sustainable Development, Universidad Católica de Chile (2015).
Frequent speaker in different forums.
Activities and Memberships
- Chair of the Sustainability Committeee, Chile Australia Chamber of Commerce (Auscham).
- Professor, Degree in Sustainable Development and Environment, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012-2015).
- Professor, Degree “New Problems in Civil Liability and Damages”, Universidad de Chile (2015).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Origin Energy in permanent advice in environmental and regulatory matters.
- Parque Eólico El Arrayán in environmental and regulatory matters related to the construction and operation of the largest wind farm in Chile with 50 turbines and 115 MW.
- Foster Wheeler in environmental and regulatory matters.
- Pattern Energy in a range of environmental and territorial matters related to solar projects to be developed in Chile.