Member of Carey’s Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions Group. His practice focuses on corporate, civil law, commercial law, financing, bankruptcy, corporate restructurings and telecommunications.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Valparaiso (graduate Summa Cum Laude).
- R.P. Eduardo Lobos SS.CC Award, given to the best student of his class (2006 – 2011).
- Best Bachelor Award, given to the best graduate of his class (2012).
- Professor Raul Le Roy Award, given to the best student of each class of Law School (five times).
- Fulbright scholarship (2014).
- LL.M., Columbia University (Candidate).
- Author of “Constitutional regulations of the property over incorporeal goods”, Ius Novum Magazine (2008).
- Research project sponsored by FONDECYT “A reform of the rules of breach of Civil Code” (2011).
- National Conferences of Civil Law: “The reciprocal breach, and the defense for unfulfilled contract against the remedies of the creditor” (2014).
Activities and Memberships
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad de los Andes.
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law and Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- General Secretary and Counselor, Center for Legal Studies “Ius Novum”.
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Porsche Holding, a member of the Volkswagen Group, in the acquisition of the wholesale business for Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and MAN vehicles, and certain retail activity, in Chile.
- Emerson Network Power on the acquisition of Elevair, a Chilean services company.
- Liberty Global, on the acquisition of VTR telecom, leader company in Chile.
- EWOS, the Norwegian supplier of feed for the aquaculture industry, in the acquisition of the Chilean fish farming company Nova Austral and its subsidiary Comercial Austral. The acquisition of Nova Austral was made under the bankruptcy of its controlling shareholder Acuinova.