Member of Carey’s Litigation Group. His practice is primarily focused on the areas of national and international litigation and arbitration.
Law School Graduate, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
Author of “The right to property according to the interpretation of the Constitutional Court. Dilemmas and principles of such constitutional right”, Revista Derecho y Humanidades, Universidad de Chile, N° 24, Santiago, Chile (2014).
Activities and Memberships
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2016).
- Intern, Centro de Derechos Humanos (CDH), Universidad de Chile (2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law I, II and III, Universidad de Chile (2012–2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Introduction to Law I and II, Universidad de Chile (2012–2016).
- Law Clerk, Litigation Group, Carey (2012-2014).