Member of Carey’s Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group. Her practice is mainly focused on Life Sciences including advising companies in topics such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics and medical devices regulations, scientific investigations and clinical studies, regulations on medical professions, means for commercializing and promoting pharmaceutical products, data privacy and data protection, sanitary litigation, public and private tenders, public procurements and administrative litigations derived from the abovementioned operations. Additionally, her general practice includes advice on issues and litigations related to intellectual and industrial property, advice in licenses, distributions and franchises.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Master in Regulatory Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016).
Spanish, English and Norwegian.
Recent Representative Experience
- Important multinational pharmaceutical companies in their participation in public bidding process for the acquisition of their products.
- Several major innovator pharmaceutical companies in the development of their clinical trials and scientific investigation projects in the country.
- An important chemical company in the defense of their pesticide products against unauthorized alterations performed by third parties.
- An important pharmaceutical company in the actions initiated abroad against unlawful advertisement and unauthorized use of proprietary studies.
- An important distributor of pharmaceutical products in the defense against unlawful fines imposed by the authority.
- Several important innovator pharmaceutical companies in their incorporation transfer of sanitary registrations, structuring and implementation of their business structure in Chile.
- Several major multinational pharmaceutical companies in the sanitary summary proceedings and representation of their rights before the courts of law, including summary proceedings for bioequivalence issues.