Member of Carey’s Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions / Capital Markets Group. His practice focuses on corporate and commercial law, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, private equity, infrastructure public works concessions and general practice.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M., The University of Chicago (2015).
Co-author of the Chilean chapter of “The Private Equity Law Review”, 5th Edition (2016).
Activities and Memberships
- Foreign Associate, Kirkland & Ellis LLP (New York) (2015-2016).
- Teaching assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2009-2013).
Spanish and English.Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Sociedad Concesionaria Túnel San Cristóbal in a credit facility granted by Banco Corpbanca for approximately USD86 million to refinance long term debt with Banco BBVA and in the prepayment and termination of the financing documents with BBVA.
- Brookfield Asset Management in the acquisition of toll road concessionaires Sociedad Concesionaria Autopista Vespucio Norte Express and Sociedad Concesionaria Túnel San Cristóbal.
- Inversiones Southwater (Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board) in the registration and issuance of bonds in the local market.
- Christus Health in the incorporation as partner of the Universidad Católica de Chile Health Network.
- SunEdison in the negotiation of a joint venture with the local steel company CAP for the development of a solar energy generation project.
- JP Morgan Chile in the creation and registration of a local financial services company.