Member of Carey’s Corporate / Mergers and Acquisitions Group. Her practice focuses on corporate and commercial law, international trade, foreign investments and general practice.
- Law School Graduate, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Exchange student, University of Bath, United Kingdom (2012).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Liberty Global in the acquisition of the 20% of VTR Global Com y VTR Wireless owned by Grupo Saieh.
- EWOS, the Norwegian supplier of feed for the aquaculture industry, in the acquisition of the Chilean fish farming company Nova Austral and its subsidiary Comercial Austral. The acquisition of Nova Austral was made under the bankruptcy of its controlling shareholder Acuinova.
- Danaher Corp, a U.S. public company, in the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Ingeniería y Procesos, the holding company of local companies Aguas Industriales Limitada (Aguasin) and Termodinámica Limitada (Termodinámica).