Member of Carey’s Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group. His practice is mainly focused in consumer protection, advertisement, marketing and product liability. Also, in assesment and judicial defense of national and foreign companies, on requirements and complaints from natural persons and Chilean consumer authorities (National Consumer Service – Sernac). In addition, his practice is also specialized in legal assesment on advertisement matters, product liability/safety, labelling, recalls, standard form agreements, and web commercial platforms, among others.
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- LL.M., University of Melbourne.
Activities and Memberships
- Teaching Assistant for the Legal Aid Clinic Department, Universidad de Chile.
- Teaching Assistant for the Legal Aid Clinic Department, Universidad Católica de Chile.
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Several retail companies, financial institutions, and banks in the development of preventive measures, administrative complaints, and lawsuits in consumer protection aspects.
- National and foreign companies in connection to presentations before public entities (Sernac, Seremi, amongst others) and self-regulated professional organism (Conar).
- National and foreign companies in actions filed by consumers and the National Consumer Service (Sernac).
- Several companies related to the development of E-commerce platforms (electronic trading), reviewing and drafting of standard-form contracts, promotions and advertisements and in financial consumption matters (Sernac Financiero).
- National and foreign clients related to data privacy, including cross border transmission of personal data.